The Wild Together will only collect, use or disclose your personal information as permitted under the privacy regulations which apply to you and which implement the terms of Directive 95/46/EC on the Protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. We will only collect personal information about you by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive manner.
The types of information we may collect include:
- Identifying and contact information (for example, name, address and email address);
- If you register an account with us and/or purchase products through our website, information about your purchases and your other activity on our website (for example, tracking which areas of the website you visit and content you view)
Where possible, we will collect personal information directly from you or a person authorised to provide this information on your behalf. Should we collect your personal information from a third party, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of this. If you do not provide personal information requested of you to us, we may be unable to provide you the products or services you have requested or be able to make contact with you in the future.
We will use your personal information to:
- Fulfill your purchase orders for our products and/or gift certificates.
- Provide you with copies of our newsletter;
- Maintain, update and service your account with us;
- Maintain, administer and improve our systems;
- Improve our website, including to modify it to your usage, history preferences; and
- Provide you with information about our products, store launches, events.
If you provide your email address, you consent to The Wild Together using your email address to contact you for the purposes listed above.
The recipients of your personal information are authorised employees of The Wild Together and associates of The Wild Together in matters of business. In order to properly conduct our activities, we may also disclose (with your consent where necessary) personal information to other persons or organisations. Such persons and organisations include:
- Our service providers (such as IT service providers and mail houses); and
- Other parties to whom we are authorised or required by law to disclose information.
The Wild Together will take reasonable steps to:
- Make sure that the personal information we collect and process is accurate, complete and up to date;
- Protect the personal information that we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- Where permitted by law, destroy and permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer needed.
Online purchases are payable via a third party payment system which is encrypted and are not shared with The Wild Together or our partners to ensure security of your payments. Other payment options are available on request, information obtained via these options will not be retained by us unless authorised.
Access to and correction of your personal information
Please contact us if you would like to seek access to or correct the personal information we hold about you. The Wild Together will provide you with access to your personal information and will take reasonable steps to amend any personal information about you which is inaccurate or out of date.
If you have any queries about how we handle your personal information or have any concerns or complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected or handled by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org